Wednesday, January 2, 2013

There is Life....

 
There is...Life...
 
 
As I was preparing...a meal...the other day...
and digging through the Old... Gnarly Basket...filled with Onions....
I noticed one... beginning to sprout....
I Hate...to cut up an Onion...when it's sprouting....
It...just seems...wrong...
It is reaching for the Sun....
wanting so...to Live....
So...I plopped it in the Old Cottage Cheese Jar...that I got from Jerome...and Dawn...last year...
They are 'Diggers'....
They dig in old Dump Sites...for Bottles....
This one...had probably been buried...for...decades....
a....Survivor....
When I sat down...this Morn...to do Computer...stuff...
I noticed...how Happy...the Little Onion seems...
It has sent out...the Most...Amazing Roots....
It's...Wonderful...to be Greeted...by Life...
When it's 13 degrees.... just on the other side...of the Kitchen Window...: )
Hope you have a most...Lovely Day....
Filled with...'Life'...
Love..to ya...
Barb C.


No comments: