Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Chariot...awaits....

The...Chariot....awaits...
While writing this...
I glanced out the window... to see The Ford...
Waiting...so Patiently..
The 'Red Flag'...at the end of the load...
Blowing in the wind...
He's saying...
"Come On...Old Girl....! I've Been Waitin' "...
{If he were Old Admiral...my Beloved Thoroughbred...He'd be Snorting...
and Pawing at The Ground!}
I'm pullin' my Boots on...
Gettin' ready to Ride!
I'm running down the road..today...
Deliveries...to make...
more...tomorrow...
I'm....way....behind...
I took yesterday off...and some...off on Monday....
Still...a bit rattled...
still...a bit...shaky....
but...
Turn It On...Turn It Up...Turn Me...Loose....!
I really...am going to have to Rock...to get everything pulled together...
for Heart of Country....
my body...will have to...comply...
and...it...will.. : )
I have Great Help...at the other end...unloading....
Hope You...all Have a Most Wonderful Day...
and...Fly High...on Your Chariots!
Love to ya!
Barb C.
 


No comments: