Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snow...from the inside...out...

My...my...
What a difference...a few hours can make...
I was working...in Rain...yesterday...
today...
It's like a Blizzard...
Cold...Windy...Lots...of Snow....
It's...Blustery...to say the very least....
yet...so...incredibly...Beautiful...
It...reminds me of...December...
it truly....does...
Justin...is putting his...Little Buggy...to work...
getting us Plowed Out...
{He Loves...this kind of Work..: ) }
I Love...watching him...: )
I'm heading down...The Rabbit Hole...
going through totes...and packing...for 'Heart'...
I always Love...playing there...
but...on days...like this one...
There isn't a Cozier....Place...on Earth....
Yes...
My Happy Place...
Hope you...have a Lovely Day...
all Snuggled...in....
Barb C.
Simply...Iowa....
Snow....from the inside...out..
I stood at the Kitchen Window...this morn....
with a Steaming Cup...of Brew....
watching it Snow...and Blow...
being so...Thankful...
I was on the inside...
looking...
out...
Justin always gets right on it...when it Snows....
He is Soooo Fast...and Good... at getting it all cleared away...
{He Loves This!}
I....Love watching him....
He's a Mover...and a Shaker!

No comments: