Monday, January 28, 2013

Rewinding...real...slow... : )

oh my....
seems I have two speeds...
these days...
 Fast Forward...
or...Rewinding...real...slow...: )
Today... I was rewinding....
Yep...tho this image was taken...a year ago...
It could have been me...today...
Basking in a Big Bath Tub...
Smelling...Yesterday's...Roses...
Sippin' a Spot of Tea....
Funny...no matter...how motionless...the Body...is ...
The Mind...Never Rests...
I have to unload the Fuso...completely...tomorrow...
it's going to be warm....and That's...The Day....
It's going to get...Mighty Cold...the rest of the week...
I'm still trying to figure out...how....I'm going to get everything in...
Two...Massive...Corner Cupboards...
a Large...Primitive...Corner Cupboard...
a Wonderful...Green Store Cupboard...
an Amana Cupboard...
{Maybe...an Old...Old Red Step Back Cupboard
and...The Incredible...Missouri Cupboard...: ( }
a Harvest Table....
{or...two...}
{Odds...and Ends...of Smaller Furniture...}
A French Sectional...Sofa...and Chair...
The Victorian...Metal Sofa....
Wire Plant Stands...
a Most...Wonderful...Chick Incubator...
Architectural Fragments...
A Pair...of Amazing Lodge Columns...
A Pair...of Beautiful...Large...Terra Cotta Topped Corinthian Columns...
Oil Paintings...
Concrete...Garden Pieces...
Gnarly Lamps...Chandeliers...and Shades...
30 Totes...of Smalls...and Supplies...
Walls...and Big...Room Sized Rugs!
ect...ect...ect...
oh my...
oh...my...
Yes...the mind...never rests...
Hope You...had a Lovely Day...
Whether...you were... In Fast Forward...
or...Rewinding...real....slow...: )
It's...all...Good...
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{ I have been...soooo Good...on my diet... no meat... little Fat....High...Protein...low sugar...
then...tonight... I ate a Huge...Greasy... Cheeseburger... Potato Wedges...Hot Wings...and a Huge Bag...of Peanut Butter...M&M's...watching my Favorite... Law and Order Criminal Intent...reruns...{Love...Vincent D'Onofrio } oh my....oh my...
Sometimes...your the Windshield...Sometimes..your the Bug...: ) }
{Thanks Melody... { www.imagenouveauphotography.com  } for the Images...
I so...enjoy them...}

No comments: