Friday, January 4, 2013

Morning has Broken....

Wowza!!!
What a Beautiful January Morning in Iowa!!!
I have No...Idea...what direction...I may travel...today...
For the Moment...I'm gonna sit...right here...
sip...my Brew...
and Savour...the Sweetness....
I Have Some...Exciting News...I want to Share...
but...until...Everything...is ready to go...
I can't say...
I can say This....
Pack Your Bags!!!!
{start...putting a few...pennies..away...}
We're goin' on a Little Trip...
Mid February....: )
I would LOVE...to have you...All....
Come Along!!!
Hope You...have a Lovely...Lovely...Day...
Filled with...
Sunshine!!!
Love...to ya!
Barb C.
{I have posted...Cat Stevens... "Morning has Broken"...It's Lovely...so is the Video...
 Click on it...and...Enjoy...: ) }

We have a Pair...of these old Iron Owl...Andirons... they are just the fronts...and their eyes...are long gone... but...that's a good thing! I Love the light...coming through them....in the Morn!
{That Big Icicle...is new...Holy Smokes...}
I Know...I keep posting this Image...I captured it...again...this Morn...What can I say...I never get tired of it.....
It Brightens...my Day!
{and...Everything...Around It!}
There is so...little light...in the Dining Room...with the Big Dry Sink...in the window...yet...in the Early Morn...The Sun...slips through...the Narrow...side...windows...and Bounces...around the Room! Landing..on some of my Most...Soulful Treasures...
An Early Morning...Gift...
I looked into the Big Room...and there sat John...{The Man...who said..he never wanted any part...of a Computer....: ) } Playing on his Lap Top.... Nicky...is reclined...on the Old Settee... {Tattling on me....: ) {he was Barking at Me!} He Knows...how much John...hates having his picture taken...{tee...hee..: ) }

No comments: