Friday, January 18, 2013

Loading....Against The Wind...

Loading...for The Anamosa Show...today...
Much...to get Done...
The Fuso...has a flat tire....
and...It's Windy...Outside!
{seems...I'm...always...Runnin'...Against...the Wind...}
I have little...ready...to go...
but...I will!
{Liz...laughed...yesterday...when I told her...how little...Mark...and I had done...
She said.."You two...! I don't know how...you can do Shows together! You are Way...too much alike! Always...waiting until The Last Minute!"...then she said...
"I know how you both...make it work...You Both...are such...Hard Workers!"...
That...I will have to admit...we are....
Thankfully...Liz...will be helping me...unload...and load...at the show....
I'm thinking about a couple of Gnarly Cupboards...
{they...are pretty...Wonderful...}
Have some cool...Primitive...pieces....
I'm... bringing...the Old... Farm House...Sofa...and Chair....
and...Who Knows...What!
but...It'll...be a Good...Load!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{They are working with...Mom...
I explained to them....when you're Blind...
The Call Light...could be next to you...and you wouldn't know it...
Mom...doesn't need drugs... she...simply needs...help...
and...if she can't find the light...how else...is she going to get help...but...to cry out?
then...when no one...comes...for 10 minutes...like yesterday...
when I pushed the button...
well... that must be...awful.....
I hope...we can get it all figured out...}


No comments: