Saturday, January 12, 2013

Got a lot of Rhythm in My Soul!

While moving the Fuso...the other day...
I found this little pitcher...wrapped up... between...the seats...
Talk about...'Soulful'... This is Exactly...the kind....of little Fragments... I'll be taking to Heart of Country....
both...for The Booth...and...The Presentation...Booth... oh my... Love This!
This is another image... that shows...much more...of the crazing... This takes a Long...Long...time...
 a...Long...Long...
'Journey'...
I was Thrilled...when I found these Slippers...yesterday....!
While working at a Show... and being on Concrete... for 16 hours...daily...while setting a booth... my feet...KILL ME!!!
{I usually wind up...barefooted...}
These...are Awesome!
{Yes... I'll look like a Frickin' Goddess...}
But Who Cares!
{No...I won't wear them...during the Shows... : ) }
When my feet aren't Happy... I...am Not Happy!
{They aren't bad...'toe tappers'...either!...or...scootin'...slippers! They are really enjoying..'Patsy!'... : ) }

No comments: