Sunday, January 6, 2013

George Jones - Why Baby Why?

 
I gotta...tell ya...
I Cried Inside...
when I saw the above.....Wonderful...Mid 1800's Clock case...
That someone...had put a quarts movement in....many years ago...
I had to rescue it....
and...couldn't wait...'til this morn...to bring it in...and get that Crap...out...of
The Most...Stately...
Old..Walnut... Hand Carved......Beauty...
I couldn't find a small enough screw driver...so...used my old Boning Knife...to remove...the screws...
{not a Moment...to waste!}
I truly..do not...understand...
Why Baby...Why Baby...Why Baby... Why!!!???
I would rather have an Original....Non Working Clock...
than...
this...
Back ...when they added the movement...they repainted the glass...as well...
I'm going to work on that...
I have a few ideas...rolling in my head....
I can't take it back... to being a Clock...
but...
I'm going to make it...into a Personal...
Show Case...
maybe....a Hanging Cupboard...
that will Hold...my Dearest...Treasures...
This...Is My...Project...for the Day...
I'm on a Mission....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 
 

No comments: