Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas...Past...

Christmas...Past...
oh my....
We took the Tree...down...and...along with it...
went...
The Christmas...Spirit...
always...such a sad...day....
I tied...a Beautiful...Ribbon...on the Carousel Horse...
That had Embellished... a Lovely...Gift....
from Friends...far away...
{my way...of savouring...just...a tiny...bit...of Christmas...}
The House...always...seems...so Empty...and Cold....
after Christmas...goes...away...
It takes me a while... to get Acclimated...
 
 
I can't let...Everything...Go...: )
 
I put my feet up...tonight...and discovered...they are caked...with Flocking...
from the...Garland...that hung...on the Balcony...
oh...my...
I suppose...this looks full....to some...
to me...
not...so much....
It's...more about...the Feeling...
There is Something...
about The Christmas...Spirit....
That...Fills The Room!
No Platters....with Cookies...no...Compotes...with...Chocolates....no...Ornaments...Sparkling...
The Garland...is...gone...The Christmas Candy...Banner...all folded up...and...safely...tucked...away....
The Obnoxious...Lime Green...Feather Tree...is replaced...by a Trio...of Peacock...Feathers...
{sigh...}...
a sad...trade....
{yeah...I forgot the Giant...Old Bottle Brush Tree... : ) { oooops..: ) }
I'll find a spot for him...one of these days... : ) }
 
The upside...
Christmas...is little more...than 11 months...away...
: )
Life....
is Good...
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: