Thursday, November 8, 2012

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE.... Postponed...

 
The Holiday Open House...
Scheduled for November 10th and 11th
Is Postponed...
until
December 1st and 2nd....
 
This Mid 1800's Amana Wardrobe...came walking in the door...of The Rabbit Hole..yesterday...as The March Hare and I were playing....
It was a Welcomed sight....
Love the Old Red Paint...with the White Panels... it seemed...to say...."It's Beginning to Look A Lot...like Christmas"...
Then...when Lynn and Lea popped in...and helped me bring the Cast Iron Urns in....
I imagined them...Full...of Evergreen...
but...that will be...another day...
After visiting with Pegadoo.... Lynn and Lea.... I decided.... to move the dates...of
The Holiday Open House...
back...to my
 Old...Weekend....
The First Weekend...in December....
Seems...we lose Thanksgiving....by having a Christmas... Celebration... in November...
I'll be Open...this weekend....
but...will take my time...pulling the Shop together...for...Christmas...
It simply...feels...better....
Love to ya...
Barb C. 

No comments: