Saturday, November 10, 2012

Everything...is either...Too Big....or...too...small....

 
Today...Down The Rabbit Hole...
was Filled...with...
'Littles'...
Oh my.... I was digging...and scrounging...setting a Cupboard...for The Holiday Open House...
{Peg...Hates it...when I do this...
 I have to...carefully...look at every item...and...reminisce...oh dear...}
It takes me...Forever...
I Play...and Play...with my Toys!
The Toys...I played with...today...were..all...teeny...tiny....
Wonderful...Tiny...Treasures...
{Yes...yes...yes.... I LOVE...Big Stuff... but...oh my...I do...Love...'Littles'... I truly...do... }
Holiday Open House...
December 1st and 2nd....
11 - 5...
Hope to See Ya... : )
{These images...are gifts...for Dear...Friends... but...I gotta tell ya... I ran across..some...Very...Fun....'Littles'....today....I Truly...Did! : ) }

No comments: