Thursday, September 20, 2012

We are Gettin' There... oh...my... : )


While sorting through...my Friend's...long ago...packed away..treasures.... I spied this.... I have pictured it before...but wanted to show it to you...up close... This is a Large... Framed...advertising piece...from 'Deering' Farm Machinery...
 I Love...this... The Beautiful...Dapple Gray Team...and the 'Dandy' Farmer... on his New Deering Mower...
oh my...

Just when I think...we are getting close...to getting Everything...together.... I realize... how...MUCH...there is still...to be done...
I'm going to work...a couple more days...here...then...I'll have to turn to the Rabbit Hole...
As soon...as I get through The Sale.... I'll head back... and finish...at my Friends...
Her Gathering...will be, just after ...The Sale...I think we can get it wrapped up...
No...I Know...we will get it wrapped up....
I am...under the weather...today... don't know...if it's because... I am tired...Allergies...or...a bug...
Miss. Scarlett stopped out this Morn...and the Poor Little Darling has a Bug... I Pray...I don't get it ...I can not...get sick...
I hate to see Little Ones...when they don't feel well....
The Good News...for Today...Pegadoo...had a GREAT visit...at The Mayo!!! Things Look Great!!!! They Don't see any cancer!!!!!
This...is a Miracle!!!
PRAYERS WORK!!!!
THANK YOU ALL!!! FOR THE CONTINUED PRAYERS!!!!
She's coming up...next week...to help...get things together...here...
Good Times... Very...Good Times.... : ) : ) : )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
I went trough...mounds of Old Fishing Lures... and hung them...like Christmas Ornaments...on the front and back...of this Old...Cubby... {my fingers will never be the same...Sharp Hooks!!!}

My friend kept saying...that this was her Favorite... display...{oh my...I Beg to Differ....what she has put together...has knocked my socks off!}
We dug things out of closets...and last night...I snapped this... In this room...we will be doing Vintage Hats... Vintage Clothing...and Quilts....
We are putting all the Granitware...together... it's...so Pretty.... I see why it was so popular...back in the day.... it throws so Much...Color...into a room!
Love this Darling Little Wooden Washing Machine....
There is all sorts...of Children's...things...and Salesman's Sample...pieces... we are still needing to get out... and displayed! Like my Friend said.."It's Like Christmas!"
Everyday... when I arrive...I never know what I will find...My Friend...has Flipped the displays...over...and over...{She is a Whirl Wind!}
There are baskets...of wonderful old Advertising...pieces... loads of paper... Fun Stuff!
She piled all the little Trunks...together... they are Darling!

Had to show you...this Massive Tomato Barrel... I have never seen one...

We are just starting...on the upper two floors... The Basement...had us spinning in circles....but... It's...gonna be Good...It's...All...Good... : )

3 comments:

Betsy's Basket Blog said...

I am so confused. Is this a house? A barn, are these things going to be for sale? There is just so much of everything! My hat is off to you making some sense of it all!!

sue in mexico mo said...

Are you and your friend getting her things ready for a sale? It is interesting, but very overwhelming looking!

Great news from Peg!!!!

Simply Iowa said...

It is a House... and a Wonderful One! : )
I know...it's confusing...to my blog friends...
I'll be posting all about it...in Mid October...
Then..it will all make sense...
This will...be my last post... for a few weeks... about this Lovely...Home..
Thanks...for understanding!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.