Monday, September 17, 2012

Secrets....

I spent the day...with my Sweet Friend....working...Staging.... {she is having a Big...Gathering...the 11th, 12 and 13th...of October...}
We lugged...and spiffed....
I fell Deeply in Love...with this Amazing....early 1800's...Desk....
My friend....shared all of the Secret Compartments.... with me.... Holy Smokes....
This piece...is Tiger Maple... and...All...Hand...Dovetailed....
She has it situated... in one of the Bedrooms.... The...Bedroom... with the Beautiful...Tiger Maple...Canopy Rope Bed...oh my....
{That's where I'm Camping...when I go Visit!!!}
The House...is coming together.... She is having such fun....! and...I am having fun...watching her...have it!
She is...a Master... of Display...
and...I am...in Awe....
{wait...just...Wait...'til I share it All...with Ya!}
{Mid October.... oh my...I will have an Amazing Story to Tell!!!}
I'm Home...tomorrow...Told my friend... I had to be...Peg is Sliding Through...on her way to Mayo...
I hope to spend a bit of time with her....
Please....keep her in your Prayers.... they are checking her lung....
They couldn't see it well...after all of the radiation...in the Spring...
I Pray...for a Clean Bill of Health...
After watching my friend...work her Magic... on her home...I am soooo inspired...to do something...Over The Top...for The Fall Harvest Sale...: )
my Gears...are goin'...Click...Click...Click!!!
{oh dear... that is always Scary.....to those who are near by....they usually...RUN FOR COVER!!!!}
Hope...You...had an Amazing Day!
and...had Folks Running For Cover!!!
{Lord...I Love...Creative Spirits! They Keep The World...On It's Toes!}
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
 



This center piece...is all hand dovetailed....and.......it slides out..to reveal... hidden drawers...behind it.....as well... This...is an Amazing...Piece!

Then... when you open the little doors...completely.... there is yet...another...hidden drawer..... oh...my...
{did I mention...every stitch of it...is HAND DOVETAILED????....oh....my...}

Had to show ya...this Salesman's Sample... Fanning Mill... I have...Never...Seen...One.... {but, then....I have Never Seen...Much....of what...I have seen...at my Friend's... Amazing...Play House...oh...my... : ) } 
 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you get a pic of the other side of the fanning mill? I'm in the process of rebuilding one simuler to the one in the picture.