Thursday, September 13, 2012

On The Road...again... : )

I'm headed many...many...miles away.... to Stage a House...
This will take...several days...over the next few weeks... with Fall Harvest Sale...Gathering...and Prep...in between...
So...The Shop...will be Closed...until...
October 4th 8 a.m.! {first day of The Sale!}
{runs thru...the 7th! Rain or Shine...! Wear Your Grubbies...and Bring a Truck!}
Any items...I will be posting...here...will be on The Fall Sale....: )
{No Early Sales....}
I hate doing this...but..it truly made my life...a little easier...in the Spring....
I will also be posting..images...of the Beautiful...Home...I am Staging...Those items...
Will Not...be on 
The Fall Sale....
I'll make that clear...when I write...about it...
Hope You Have a Most...Amazing Day!!!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
{it was hard...not leaving.."Too Much Monkey Business"...on.... it had me Rockin' and a Rollin'...this Morn!!!! Yeeeee Haaaaaw!!!!!}

No comments: