Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kill the Engine...and let 'er Coast on in.... : )

Before...
 
After...
My Chicago...friend...was cleaning out his Iowa Storage Garage...Oh Dear...
He asked me to come see if there was anything I wanted....
Holy Smokes!
I sorted...and piled on a Load....
It was raining...and was kind of a miserable time...But...Liz and Miss. Scarlett...came with...to help...and my friend and I ...put a dent...in his...Old Treasures....
Much of it...needs something...
I knew...John would be thrilled...{oh dear...}.My friend had visited with John...before I went....and knew...his feelings...about 'Projects'....I told my friend... I probably wouldn't have  a 'Warm Welcome'....pulling in...with this load...
My friend's...reply...
"Pull in...with the Lights Flashin'...and the Horn...Blowin'...!!!!"
ahhhh....I thought better...of it...
I thought....maybe... duck down...kill the engine...and let 'er coast on in....might be a better idea...
Tho...it's pretty difficult...to hide...a load like this...: )
We have many projects to get done... before the Fall Harvest Sale...
so...Think I may have to pull off the Road...until I get caught up...
and...Get Busy!!!
Hope You Have a Great Day!!!
{My friend, Mark...is having a Sale...in Norway, Iowa... on Main Street...and Wanda, from Gatherings... on Main Street, Anamosa...is having an Open House!
They both will be Fun!!! Hope you can Go!!!!}
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
 
 

No comments: