Sunday, September 23, 2012

Good...Thoughts...for Sunday Morn...

When I saw this...on FB... last night...I had to share it...then...brought it...here...to my Blog Friends...
Wonderful words...to Live By...
Hope...You have a Most...Lovely Day...
and...Remember...No One said...it would be Easy...
But...They Promised...it would be...
Worth It!
and...it is... : )
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{I would...change the wording...a bit...
I Pray...for those...who don't treat me right..
{tho...I'm not as expeditious at it...as The Lord...would Like me to be... {workin' on it...: ) }
we don't know... what their 'Journey'...is....
As...I Hope...they would...for me... when I make Mistakes....along..my 'Journey'....
and, "He" Promised...it would be Worth it...
{He...Never Breaks His Promises... }
{Thanks....so Much...to Neighbor, Jack... I had helped him...and his Family...a while back...and was Happy to do it....
Jack brought me a Cool Wine Cupboard... and Gift Cards... for a Lovely Supper....
How Sweet Is That! {and...soooo Unnecessary.... I was Happy...to lend a hand... as I know...Jack would...if we....need one...
Good Neighbors... are...Priceless... They Truly are... : )
Love...to ya...Jack...and your Family... Thank You!!!!}
I posted...this one, too...oh my.... Truer Words...were never spoken...What a Blessing...Mr. Jobs...was to all of us....in so...many ways...


{Sending Positive Thoughts...and Prayers...to Friend, Kay...and her Family....{and...to All Those...who suffer...today... } Love to You... Keep Looking Up! }
 

No comments: