Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Harvest Sale...1 Week Away!!!!!

Oh my...we got Much Done Today!!!
Two Tents...are UP!
The Lawn...is a Fright... but the Buildings are coming along! Peg had me cracking up...all day!!!
Here she is...with the Gnarliest... Grungiest...Old Broom...
{She said...is was Singed... from Flyin' too Fast!}
Oh...My...
I have several Folks bringing things... but..have no idea...what is coming!
I will have an Old Amana Wardrobe... an Open Jelly Cupboard....an...Old... Industrial Style Cupboard...a Pass Through Cupboard... Chairs...Wonderful Upholstered Furniture... Farm Tables...Concrete Items.... Dressers...all sorts of Wooden Boxes...and Chests... ect...{I can't think...tonight...I'll have images...over the next few days... } 
We unloaded the Fuso... and have about 20 totes of smalls... and...the list goes on...and on...
I have pulled some things from the House... and am still diggin'!
Peg has to go home... 'til Sunday...then she's here throughout the Sale!
She has some of her AMAZING GOURDS...she worked on....this Spring...and Summer... !
 Come check them out!!! They are... B E A U T I F U L!!!
{I'll have images...of them...tomorrow!}
Tired...Goin' to Bed!
Love...to ya!
Barb C.
 

2 comments:

vikki said...

Hey girl...how awesome it is that you two are together again...
yippee! all is looking good, always does m'dear... am looking forward to see u & Peg & love. the gourds, will havta git one this time... soo good to see her on her broom... & you said she couldn't drive a stick! =) love you guys... gorgeous.gorgeous weather... am soo loving it... soo blessed are we! take care, need help or anything lemme know... hugs & blessings, vikki xoxo

Simply Iowa said...

Vikki....
I nearly Fell off my Stool...when I read this!
I can't wait to tell Peg... that she is Good at Driving a 'Stick'!
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
We are Soooo Looking Forward to seeing YOU!!! {hoped you'd be coming!}
Love to ya...Sweet Pea!
Thanks...for the Laugh!!!