Monday, September 3, 2012

Closed...today... : )

I have decided...to take the day... off... and go visit a friend....
Had the Shop Open...Saturday...and Sunday....it was pretty quiet....
I think Folks...are attending other Events... during the Holiday Weekend...
so... I'm going to take this opportunity... to drive....and visit...
Thanks, to friend, Gayle...for calling me...about an Estate Sale...yesterday... I had John watch the Shop...for an hour...while I gathered some very cool stuff.....
Including...this darling...little old piece of artwork... I may have it made into a card......
 Love It!
Hope...You Have a Safe...and Wonderful...Day!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{Just tried to get John...to bail in with... but...I can't compete with an NCIS Marathon...{what can I say...about a Man...who names his car...after...Leroy 'Jethro' Gibbs...{the Lead character...in NCIS}...I can't compete...with 'Gibbs'... : ) }
So...I'm Flyin'...Solo... : )
{I will have to say...I almost...stayed home... and watched it with him... I love that show...almost...almost...as much as John... I think...we need to find another... Tuff Ride...and name her...Ziva!!!!}
 

No comments: