Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Back to the Staging!

I'm Back to work...today!
Remember...the Shop...is Closed...'til October 4th!
The First Day...of The Fall Harvest Sale!!!
I'm getting all sorts of calls on that...and it's Promised to be a Good One!!!
I ran through the buildings...and took a quick peek... and remembered...all sorts of Treasures...I have stashed...for the Sale... oh my...
{and...the Fusie...is Loaded tight...to the back door!}
There is going to be some wonderful Gatherings...that friends...are bringing...as well...
Holy Smokes!
Please keep...Pegadoo...in your thoughts...and Prayers...today...
I Thank You...for that...
I have to Fly!
Hope..you have a Most Amazing Day...
and You Soar!!!!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
 
{ I love these lines...in "But You know that I Love You"...}
 
Oh How I wish that Love...was all we'd need to live...
What a Life we'd have...cause I've got so much to give...
And...it seems so wrong...deep inside my Heart...
That the Dollar Sign...should be keeping us apart... 
And if only I could find my way back to the time...
When the problems of this life of mine didn't cross our minds...
All the answers were found in Children's Nursery Rhymes...
I'd come running...back to you...
But you know we can't live on Dreams alone...
Just to pay the rent...I must leave you all alone...
But you know...I made my choice...many years ago...
And this Traveling Life...is the only one I know...
but...you know... I Love You...

I so....relate to this Beautiful Song..{it's second...on my list...today...}
 Sometimes...where we Want to be...we can't be... I would so...Love to be...with my Peg...today...and...so many, other days...I would Love to be...with my Family...or...spend more time...with the Critters...but...it isn't meant to be....
I do...feel so...very Blessed..to spend time...doing what I love...and meeting...such Wonderful Folks... on my Journey...}
 


No comments: