Saturday, July 28, 2012

Today... a...Good Day....

This Little Darling...was Smiling...Yesterday...Thankful for the Rain... we had been Blessed with...the Day...before...
Have Gathered Some Unusual Vintage Lawn Chairs.... These are under 40. Most are 24. each : )
I'm looking for the right place...to mount this...Old...Old...Buggy Seat...as a Shelf! May have to Load it in The Fusie... and Take it to Gold Rush! {if I can't find a wall here...} It will be Fun to Display Gnarly....Treasures...on....or.... maybe... Elegant...Silver...or...Glass... Hmmm...Fun!
Bought these Owls...at the Auction... had them sitting in the front, of the Shop...As I was feeding the Fish... I realized... the Bird's were all quiet... no Chirping... I couldn't see any...I wondered...if these Decoys...scared them.... so I took them... up by the House... Sure enough...within minutes...the Little Birds...were back....I felt soooo bad.... These Guys... had terrified... the Little Birds...
Hope I can find a home for them...They will be cool... for a Fall Display!

2 comments:

house things said...

If I'm able to do fall decorating I'd love to get the owls.

Simply Iowa said...

Let me know... if you want me to hold them... They are not very old...but...have a Great Look...{very Real...Looking...ask the Little Sparrows!} : )