Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A...'Tid Bit'...of the Gatherings....from the Weekend! So...Much...More...To Come!!!

This is an 8 foot wide...Store display....These are all drawers...with pulls...on the back... Very...Wonderful!

Old...Old...Pumpkin Painted...Dry Sink...with...over 20 inch one board sides....and well... and...a Huge...Old...Dry...Pine...Square Nailed Single Door...Wardrobe.... oh...my...: ) {straight off The farm!}
It was 100 degrees...when we loaded...this...Early...to Mid...1800's Cupboard....on the back of the Fuso...But...it wasn't the heat....that got me...This Old Darling...Totally melted...my Heart!!! {One...of my Very Favorite...Finds!} and...there is a reason...this Old Sweet Heart...Smiled at Everyone...going Home... The Fuso....Was PACKED FULL!!!!!}

These...are AWESOME...in more...than one way...It was all I...and a Very Kind Man...could do...to hoist these...{There are Three of them}....4 feet high...on the Fuso!!! They are Vintage...Concrete...and HUGE!!!! {4 times...the size...of what ya see...around... I would like to think...they only weigh...a couple hundred pounds...each...but...when the Boys...unloaded them...this morn...thought...maybe...closer to 300...or...more...{glad I didn't know that...when I was lifting them....oh...my!}
They...are Stunning! I can't wait to see them...at Christmas...with a Big Tree in Each One...or....Simply Filled with Greenery!!! WOWZA!!! {unless.... someone else...has more...'Back'....than...'Brain'...Like Me!} What a Frickin' Statement!!!!!! On Top...of an Old Store Counter...oh my! The Gears are SPINNING!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't...let an image fool ya...this Old Darling...is......4...plus...feet tall...and...Big!...{taller than my Old one...in the Green House!!!}I also bought him on the trip...I want to have him.... between...2 of the Swans....at Christmas...I envisioned....on that Same....Store Counter...{that...I don't have...yet...: ) } Oh My!!!!!!

I have so Much...to share with ya... But...I have been making deliveries...today... and....I am...BEAT!...
But...I'm running back out the door...another Late...Late....HOT... Night!...and...A Lot...of Miles...{how do I...get talked into these things....oh my...another...Long...Story...some Folks...I Simply...can NEVER...Say 'No' To!!! : ) }
{and...They Frickin' Know It!!!!}
Tomorrow...I am helping a Friend...at a Tag Sale...
So...Soon....I will tell the Tales...of the Trip!
Holy Smokes!
It Was a WILD RIDE!!!!
So...Many Stories!!!!
So Much Cool Old Stuff!!!!
So...Frickin'...Hot!!!!
oh my...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: