Thursday, July 12, 2012

Take it...Easy...

Whew...It was a Hot...Day...today...
I have Loaded...Unloaded...Reloaded...and Unloaded...Trucks...all day...
This Little Flat Bed Ford...
said...Enough!
The Big Truck...is nearly ready...for the Big Buying Trip...this weekend...
{John has been working on that...He Loves it...when I'm Gone... so is always willing...to expedite...Making It Happen!}
 Picked up the Vintage Sofa, and matching Chair....late this afternoon...
It belonged to a Woman...that is nearly 100.
She has taken very good care of it...and...I will see to it...that it finds a Perfect Home...or...enjoy it Down the Rabbit Hole....myself....
It was great seeing Lynn and Lea... today... they had fun looking at all of the Civil War Papers.... they are....very interesting....
I filtered Treasures...into the shop...and...have kind of a mess going on...but...I'll get it together...tomorrow...
There are some...Very...Gnarly Things....Coming In....
Things... gathered...from The Farm...yesterday...
My Gears...are Turnin'!
 thinkin'...it's going to be...Fun! {and...Off The Wall!}
I am Hunting things...for a Wedding Reception...I'm doing in October....for a Sweet Couple...
It will be like...No Other...: )
Over the Top...
I'm calling... "Farm...Elegance"... {oh my... it's gonna...be...Awesome!}
{I'm keeping the look...between the Bride...and myself...'til after the Wedding...but... gotta tell ya...it's gonna be...FUN!}
It will be in the Evening...with Cocktails...and Hors d'oeuvres ....oh my...: )
I have also...agreed to have a Presentation...here...at my Home...in December...for a Group...of Ladies...
A dear friend...has asked me...to do this...for her Group...and...there are a few Folks...I simply...can't say 'no' to... She has always been one of them...Love her....
So...Between...Gold Rush...The Fall Harvest Sale...The Wedding...The Holiday Open House....and...The Presentation... I'm Gonna be...a Busy...Busy...Girl!
I will have to admit...I Love...a Party...and putting one together...
If all goes well...Maybe...I'll do something....for New Years Eve...or...New Years Day...
Hmmmm....
I'll see..if I'm Still Alive...
For Now...
I'm Looking Forward to The Weekend!!!
{almost...as much as John...: ) }
I have a Good Friend...Riding Shotgun....who knows...how to have a 'Good....Time'... : )
{I  smell...T R O U B L E....oh dear...}
Love...to ya...
Barb C.



No comments: