Monday, July 30, 2012

Have I Gone Mad????

As I was posting this morn... pondering...all the Strange...Curious...Happenings...that had transpired.... My friend, Cheryl... posted this...as I was commenting on it...I realized...she had posted it...on My Wall! oh my.....
It's difficult...to put into words... how the Weekend Went....In...and Around The Rabbit Hole...
Had Great....Folks...Pop in... Spent time...with the Kids...and Grand Kids....
Had Cupboards...come in...and Go Out...The Old Iron Sink...found a Lovely New Home...
I was Twisted...and Tested...tho...all weekend!
Must be...in The Stars....
{One Girl...kept saying...how much she Loved the Place....hadn't been here...for years...It was back...when someone else...owned it...Hmmm... I assured her...it was me... I am the Only One....that has ever been here...I don't think...I ever convinced her of that....it was Strange....}
I had several...different people...say...some very odd...things.... that left me...well... a little taken back....
{using...words...like...Theatrical....and...Eccentric....hmmm...}
{not...horrible...things... but...things... that made me wonder... Have...I gone Mad??? or...has my Face Gone Green!!!?}
Oh...my...
Everything...about the Weekend...was weird...but then... maybe...it's just...my life...
it is... strange... living down...the Rabbit Hole....
It Truly....Is....
Barb C.
{Not sure when I'll be Open...this week...I'll post here, and on simply iowa facebook....when I will be here...Always... feel free to call or e-mail...I can be open...anytime... : )
{not today...I'm going to see my Mom... : ) } 


I had...many...Moments...that took my Breath Away... over the Weekend... and...some....that simply....made me go..."Hmmmm....."

No comments: