Wednesday, June 20, 2012

more....lace...


Love the Decorating Books...I got from Gerri...
One, of a few...vintage Bedcovers.... in this group of Lace.... oh my....
I keep going back...to this Amazing Bedcover...The Handwork...is incredible...it reminds me...of a Wonderful...Crazy Quilt....the closer you look...the more intricacies...you see!
This doesn't look too bad... I gotta tell ya...It Is!!! My entire arm...is like Elephant Skin! and swollen...thought I was going to have to cut my ring off....yesterday morning... and...it's spreading...to my stomach...leg...and side... I have never had a rash like this... Liz is coming out...with another remedy...Hope it works! { I have tried....everything.....from Ivarest...to Engine Degreaser...bleach....sprays...peroxide...salves...ointments...soaps...I can't do Steroids...so...we'll see what happens...with this stuff...This is Really Getting on my Nerves!!!}
I called the Dr., he's out of the office...today.... {Wednesday! I knew that...except I lost the entire day, yesterday...being in an antihistamine FOG!!!!} No Likie!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord woman! Where did you pick it up? My son was extreme with poison ivy as was my sister. Soda bath helps. there is a clere gel in a tube at the pharmacy, it has menthol of camphor in it I think. Don't remember the name of it. Over the counter. Not to expensive. Good luck.

Any baby bonnets in the lace tatting stuff you got from your friend. - Carole Eldeen

Simply Iowa said...

Hey....Carole!
I got it...HERE!!!
When I was cutting trees...and brush!!! I filled the Ford to the sky!!! The Brush...got even!!! In Spades!!!
No baby stuff... but....some BEEEEAUTIFUL....Stuff! : )
I have some poison ivy stuff...that is working...for now... oh my...
Thanks...Girl...
So Enjoyed our visit...
Thank You!
Barb C.