Monday, June 18, 2012

A Few Gatherings...more...coming in...Today!

My friend had some Beautiful...Pillows...from the early to mid, 1900's...she was letting go of.
I got this...Amazing Needlework Piece,  {Top Photo...}back from my Elderly Friend... I had given it to her..for helping at The Sale...a few years ago... she said, she'd have no place for  it...at her new home.....so...I bought it back.... I feel so sorry for her...she is parting with so many treasures...she so...wants to keep... : (
I got a pair of these old Coffee Grinders... from my Friend.... She remembers her Grandmother...using them... oh my...the Stories...she tells...What an Amazing...Colorful...Journey...she has Traveled.....
What is it...about these Old...Chalkware....Children...with their Beloved...Hounds...that Touch me...so....I so...Love Them...
My Friend...also had this Beautiful...Victorian Curtain Tie Back..... oh my... Love It....
My Sweet Friend...is going through her Old Lace... and Linens... I will take a look at those today...and pick up..the big stuff...I bought, last week....
I snapped a few images of the Green House...the other day..... it is...so...Peaceful....

No comments: