Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cleaning House...Day One....{oh dear...}

I remember buying the Huge....Mirror Frame....before we added on...in Savanna, IL. It was a Long....Stormy ride home...Frightening...The hair on the back of my neck...stood up...throughout the ride home.... I bought the 24 foot curved Balustrade...for the Balcony...the same day.... {whew...there is Another a Story There!}
When I finally hung it....I thought...should I put a mirror in it...again?...Then...I thought... No... When I see it... I want to see more...than a reflection...of myself... Life is much...deeper than that... Life...is So Much More...Than...Ones...Self.... It remains...empty...yet...so Full....so...Very...Full....
The Tall Hand Wrought, Iron Candelabras...came from a little Church....near Vinton, Iowa... I had missed them, at an Auction {got there too late}...then, a friend told me, of a Cool Pair of Candelabras...in the Field, at Gold Rush...when I was doing the Show... I went to see them...they were the same ones...bought 'em...that was 12 years ago...oh my... what a 'Journey'.... : ) }
Whew...It's been a Long...Long...Day! I was Movin' and a Shakin'!
I have let this house...go...for soooo long... too...long...
It's my fault... I need to be more structured...and...I need to be five people...
It's such a shame... John worked so hard...building this Beautiful Addition...{as did I...Gathering...and Salvaging...Vintage Architecture...} and I won't share it with anyone... I can't stand...a Dirty House...and......I gotta tell ya...it is D I R T Y....{oh...dear..}
It deserves...Better....
We...deserve...Better....
I want to have friends stay...while they are travelling through...but...it's never clean enough...for company....
That...makes me sad....very...sad...
I told John...we are going to have these doors Open... to Friends... and...as God as my Witness....it will Happen!
So....I'm Closed...This Week...
I Will...Get The House C L E A N !!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{I never care...what someone else's house is like.... not at all...and...The Rabbit Hole...no matter..It Is...What It Is.... but...my house... It Drives Me CRAZY!!!!...Allyson...has a word for it...I'll call it.."Crazy"... : )}
The funny thing is... my 'clean'...may be filthy...to some....and good...to others...but...I don't care...about what they think...it's what my head says...is 'clean'...to me... yep...C R A Z Y!
I Love...Dibby Dabbies... and...they are a bit of a chore...to keep clean...but...so Worth...what they add...Such...Soulfulness... They Stay!!!!
It doesn't appear...to be so difficult... to keep this clean... but...oh my..add a few...critters...and two...folks..who are Busy...and it  feels like Mountains...to Climb!
I lit....all the Candelabras...this Eve....as my Treat... I haven't done that...forever....

No comments: