Sunday, June 10, 2012

Buried...Treasures!!!!

Thanks to Jerome, and Dawn...for giving me
some of their 'Buried Treasures!'....
'Melba'...Compact... I wondered...as I was cleaning it....then gently opening it....what the girl looked like...that held it last...and what her reflection...was in the tiny mirror...before...it was buried...for decades....
They Love to Dig...and brought some Great....Bottles...to the Sale...
Ahhh...'Ford'...always Shines Through! This was buried...deep...Jerome knew what a 'Ford' Lover...I am...and knew...I would Treasure It! I gave it some scrubbin'....and...it Liked It! {It's in the Old Cupboard....a 'Favorite'....Treasure!}
Instead of cleaning house...yesterday...I played with the Treasures...{no wonder the house isn't clean...}
An Old Cottage Cheese Jar....from Moore's in Cedar Rapids...I scrubbed and Scrubbed...Cool...
This is my Favorite...Buried Treasure....an Old...Old...Perfume Bottle...It's cracked....all over...yet...still holds the remainder of it's contents.... I can faintly smell...the Sweet Perfume... It's 'Lazell's...from New York...It's such a Tiny Bottle...and has found a spot....on the corner...of the Old Kitchen Clock... oh my....
I have tons of them...they have dug...from an Old Cedar Rapids Dump site.... My mind...whirls...as I look at each item...wondering who owned them...what their life was like... oh dear....The Journey!
I have a Crazy Busy Day....Goin'!!! I gotta Fly!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: