Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Beautiful....Saturday Morning...

Polly...is resting...in the Dining room... I'm sippin' coffee...
The Boys...are roofing the Barn....
Peg and Michael...are on their way Home......
and...
I'm going to keep cleaning....
The Shop will be OPEN...
Next Wednesday...Through Saturday...
11 - 5...Daily!
{I'm bringing in...a Lot...of New...Treasures... : ) }
Hope You...Have a Beautiful...Beautiful....Saturday...
Love...to Ya!
This...Old...old Bottle...Graced the Breakfast Table..this Morn...Polly and I picked a Sweet Bunch...of Little Daisys... to bring a little Sunshine in...
Thanks to Dawn and Jerome...for the Bottle...They Love to Dig Bottles....This Great One...from a New Orleans Business... was found...buried deep...in an Old Cedar Rapids Dump site... Love It!
A Lovely...Saturday Breakfast! Thanks...to Callie Wiebold...for the Home Made Friendship Loaf...{YUM!!!} and her, also...Home Made... Blueberry Lime Jam!!! Fabulous! {I also LOVE the Morning Star Maple Flavored Veggie Sausage Patties! { my Fam, can't tell the diff! } oh....and Lots of Dill! On Everything! Yum!
Barb C.

No comments: