Friday, May 11, 2012

Whew...a Long Day... But a Good One!

Sweet...Angie... bought the Amazing...Grungy...Farm Cupboard...we Played Heck....Getting it into her Van... but...we made it Happen! The Fun...Never Ends!
Whew...It was a Long Day....I hit the Field...RUNNING...and bought a Huge Load...! ..while doing so...Laura. sold the big Built in Farm Cupboard...for me! I dragged everything back to the booth...and sold most of what I bought....even sold my Big Room Sized Rug... I use for shows...: ) it went to a Sweet....20's something couple...that are buying their first Home!
It was Great seeing everyone today....Janet...and Gal Pals... as well as all the Other Sweet Hearts...That always Make Gold Rush... One of My Very Favorite Shows!....! It was a Crazy day...and I was running on fumes... I didn't get a lot of my totes...unpacked.... didn't have time...and had to stay off of my foot.... {I could barely get my boot off last night... : ( }
I looked at this old Darling Cupboard...on the way out...tonight... I'm....thinkin'....
I'm meeting Laura {Rusty Pumpkin} and The Darling Canadians...for Supper....at Michael's... shortly... {If...I'm not Barred....oh dear...I got a Bit....Unruly...last Fall.... maybe I should wear my 'Shades...'....
I'll be unpacking...smalls...first thing...I have a feeling...it's going to be a Busy Day!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

3 comments:

Gatherings said...

is the cupboard in the van yours one you sold? Table?

Brandon Woline said...

AWESOME!!!!

Übersiedlung said...

شكراااااً كتير ع المجهود :)