Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's Beginning to Look Like Sale Time!

Well...It's Begun!
The first to go out on the Lawn...Last Night!
Our Neighbor...Akio, brought this Lovely Vintage Wicker Set!
John and I got the Beautiful...Four Piece Cast Iron Victorian Urn...set up!
One tent is UP! Thanks to the Boys and John...{They had an...ugly...ugly time with it...oh dear!}
Then John and I unloaded the truck...and just put everything under cover last night....
Had several calls...from friends..and neighbors...who are bringing things!
Sounds Grrrreat!
I went and helped neighbors...yesterday....who needed a hand...and didn't get as much done here...as I would have liked...but...I'll get'er done!
also...hadn't got groceries...for weeks...so did that last night...the cupboards...were Bare!
Today....
I'm working in the Rabbit Hole!
Once it is done...I can move on, to the buildings....and other tents!
Sounds like there is going to be some wonderful things...coming in!
Farm Tables...and Stands...Cupboards...Planters...Farm Fragments...Victorian Pieces... an Amazing...Late 1700's Chest.... {wait 'til ya see the Awesome Hinges....holy smokes!} Several...Industrial Items...Concrete....I'll have more images..as things get put together....
Had a Wonderful Visit...from Jean S. yesterday...
{no worries...no early sales.... if it's posted...it will be here...for the Sale...}
She brought her Darling friends...from Texas.... we had such a Lovely visit.... she is such an Angel...
I'm going to try and get the back greenhouse...flipped around...today...or tomorrow...it needs a 'face lift! So much coming in...I'm going to really have to be...'creative'!
Oh Dear!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

 

No comments: