Saturday, May 12, 2012

Welcomed...Back....to 'My Happy Place'... With Open Arms! {whew}

After our little...ahhh... Crazy... Amy Winehouse....Tribute Party....last year at Michael's... last August Gold Rush...I wasn't quite sure...how I might be received...
and...I was a bit...apprehensive...to go back...to say the very least... {oh dear}
Laura... was... wondering as well...{we...ahhh....got a bit...loud.... and...well..a bit...crazy...} {mostly me...and Peg...oh dear...}
I whisked in...and went directly...to the Beautiful Bar....where Laura was waiting... {the Canadians...Bev and Linda...were en route...}
They had Live Jazz... and it was Lovely...as Always...
But...still... I wasn't sure....how the Owner...Michael, was going to take me... {and...there's no getting around...Michael... he Greets all of his Guests...{oh dear}...... oh dear...}
So...after a Martini...with the Girls... {and the Canadians...saying I really shouldn't worry...I couldn't have been That Bad... {as Laura...rolled her eyes... and...said..."ahhh...it was bad"...{we were a party of 14, last year... and...well... we were having a Really...Good Time...}
I got my nerve up....and we walked to the entrance...where Michael...and his Brother...stood waiting...for us...
All I could say was.... " Are you going to feed me Supper...tonight....after I got so Rowdy... last Year?"....
They Roared...
and said..." Of Course!!!! We Love Our Gold Rush Girls!!! and...after all Girls Just Want to Have Fun!!!!"....
Holy...Smokes...
They Forgave My Ruff...and Rowdy Ways!!!
Gave us Big Kisses!
I promised...to behave... : ) and they put us...in the Library....in the Back Corner... {They called it their 'Time Out Booth'... and...took Great Care...of Us....
Oh My!
I have stewed about this...since last Fall....
I LOVE Michael's...
and...I was so Happy... to Be Back!
The Girls and I had a Lovely...Lovely...Time....
I told Laura...as bad as I felt...for getting so Crazy....it was all worth it...it was the last event...Peg and I had...where we Laughed.... 'til we cried... Amy...and Allyson...were there....Tommie...Polly Ann... Dick...and his Girls....Laura... oh my... It really..was soooo much fun... and...now...something to remember...with great joy...

Last Year... Good Times... : )
yes..... very good.....
Yes...Girls...just want to have Fun... and Laugh... there isn't enough...Laughter...in the World...
these moments...tho...Crazy....I will always...Hold Dear........

1 comment:

Amy N said...

TOLD YA WE WEREN'T REALLY THAT BAD!!! ; )
Safe travels back this way - planning on finding you Tues or Thurs evening
Luv ya