Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Walkin' After Midnight....

Oh My!....It was a Busy Day....Yesterday!
The Sale was Crazy...and we ran our tails off! Then...had to pack everything up!
It was after 9, when I told Carolyn...Gayle...Mark and John...I was taking them to Supper...for helping...
None of us...had eaten...all day...
We went to The Angle Inn...in Walford...
We talked about a few other places... but...Connie's...is so laid back...and...there's a Pool Table....very...important.....to Mark...
and John....he's no slouch....with a Pool Cue!
The Girls...were tired...and had had enough....by around 10....so...I ran them home....and came back...and played a few rounds...with the Boys....
It was a late night....
but...it was a perfect ending...to the day....
I put 10. in the Jukebox...and played....a Whole Lot of Patsy...
She just seemed fittin'....
Lots of Folks came rollin' in...today...to pick up what didn't sell...and gather their money...
 I worked in the yard...and shop...
Got book work...Done...
{thanks...to Mark...Sarah...and Gayle...for getting so much of it done...yesterday... : ) }
oh my...
The Fun...Never Ends!
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.
It's going to be a full...week...I'm sure...I'll be doin' a lot...of Walkin'....after Midnight... : )

No comments: