Friday, May 18, 2012

Three States...and 17 hours...on the Road... I Have a Load...

Thank God...
For the New Air Shocks....
and Mark...for talking to me...{about...anything...and everything....} the last 100 miles...
Holy Smokes....
I have a Load....
Everything...from Late 1700's Pieces...to 1960's.... Furniture....on this load....
all sorts of odds and ends....
It was a Good Day....
Sorry if I missed your calls...
for most of the day... I had no phone....{God's Country....Beautiful...}
I'll get images...sometime tomorrow...
I have to be up early....
all sorts of appointments....
oh dear...
Nite...
{guess I'd better get the toothpicks...out of my eyes....
ahhhh....Sleeeeep.... : ) }
Love...to ya....
Barb C.
{ahhh...John has supper on the stove...bless his heart....: )... too tired to eat.... it'll be good for breakfast........in...5 hours...oh my....so glad...this job...really isn't...work....: ) }

No comments: