Monday, May 21, 2012

A Thimble...Full...of The Memorial Day Weekend Sale!

Had to put on..."Make You Feel My Love"...That is truly...what went though my mind, while working...in the Shop...today...The Little...Shop...Sings this...to me...
As I worked today...cleaning...sorting...and displaying... I was embraced...by the little shop...
It does...make me...Happy...
It Is...My...'Happy...Place'....
{Happiest...Place...}
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.
{This is just a tiny bit...of what is going to be here... oh my....}
The Back...Green House....Done....ahhhh....
This Old Pass Through...has been a real...Work Horse...in The Back Green House...Love...Old Cupboards!
I made it through the Carnage...I Created Yesterday! YAY!
Got The Gnarly Doll House...Up Right!
Together...Again!
Love This Old Gal! She's a Big Girl...I had a Heck of a time...getting the top on... and fitted back into it's hand cut dovetails... but...I got 'er! It's also a Pass Through...Sliding Glass Doors...on one side...Screen Doors...on the other...Every inch...is hand done...all the drawers are hand dovetailed...as well... She Hails...from Minnesota! Mid 1800's...
 a real...Sweet Heart!
and...seems...quite content...in the Green House....
Got a couple of tables set...today... So Much More...Coming Out!
This is the Best....Honest....Coffee Box...I have Ever Seen...It's Mark's... Wow...came from a Private Home...and has been in one family...since it was New! It Is...Incredible!
Mark is bringing...Loads....of Stoneware...and Wonderful Treasures...he has recently Gathered.... oh...my...
I kept throwing...dibby dabbies...in an old Graniteware Pan...as I was working in the Green House...this Morn... I had to get an image of them...they are...simply...cool...
Love...this Old Stuff!

2 comments:

Amy N said...

the pass thru looks AMAZING!!!! back there - can't wait to see it in person. You are amazing!!! like a reverse twister....went from disaster to beautifuly displayed - you ROCK!!!

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Amy...: )
I have torn into the Hen House...and Garage...this morn....and SOOOO much Yard Work....Yowza!
I am Dripping Wet...with Sweat...oh my...
The Fun Never Ends!!!!
Love to ya!
Barb C.