Monday, May 14, 2012

Soulful...Friends....

Lois...and Mary....{Dark Horse Antiques} Someday... I'll share a little of 'The Journey'...these Amazing Women...have endured....They are All...all...everyone of them...that shared this evening with me...an Inspiration...they truly...are...
This...was Saturday Night...at Michael's....I was planning...on going alone.... to 'My Happy Place'... in Rochester...{since...I have been Graciously...Welcomed...'Home'...By Michael...and Matthew...: ) } But...before I headed...there... Laura and I and met at our Friends...on the Corner's Booth... { Lois...Mary..Chery...and Sherryl's...Field Spot...at Gold Rush} We sat and visited...with them... as the Sun was setting...
 They had never been to Michael's... so...we all decided to go...
We had an...Amazing....Amazing...time...
I sat and looked at each of these Women... all...with such...Soulful Journey's... and was...so Thankful... they were at My Table...
These Women....'Got It'
They 'Got'...what I find so incredibly...'Special'...about this Amazing Happy Place....
We were all... ruff...around the edges...
We all...busted our Butts...before...during...and after.....the Show...and we were all tired...in our work clothes...{I was wearing the same clothes...I had worn...the day before...an Old Flannel Shirt...and Jeans...with...my Old Cowboy Boots...with remnants...of What Cheer Mud...still...attached...}
There were folks there in Evening Gowns.... and Suits...
Yet... when we strolled in....
We were Greeted.... Like we were...Rock Stars...
Always...are....
They got us a table...right away...
and...took such great care of us...
The Music...was Amazing...
Laura..Lois and Chery...visited with the Band....and they came to our table....
Matthew...{Michael's brother in law}....spent a lot of time with us....laughing...and sharing stories....
The Restaurant...is Incredible...Decorated....to Perfection...with Amazing...Original Artwork.... Massive....Victorian, and European Furniture...and Staffordshire...
The Atmosphere... is Over the Top...and the food...well...
It Is Amazing.....
I have done much 'Soul Searching'...these last....many...many months...
and...Like..."Alice"... everything...seems...so backwards...and inside...out....
..Nothing...and No one... was what...or who..they seemed...I couldn't trust...anyone..or anything...including myself... I Literally had Fallen Down the Rabbit Hole....
Lost my 'Muchness'...
But...Things...are making so much more sense... these days....
The Looking Glass.... is coming into Focus...
and...I'm Likin' It!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{and the 'Muchness'... is Back!
Laura...and Sherryl... Diggin'...the Wonderful...Folk/Rock...Singers....
Matthew...and Lois... Matthew was sharing the history....of 'Michael's'.... with Lois...
I visited with Matthew, outside...while having a smoke.... He is a Wonderful Man... {The Girls said...he probably didn't even remember..."the incident"....: ).... So  I asked him...in front of them...if he remembered... {I knew...VERY WELL...They Remembered...Very...Well...so did Laura... : ) oh dear...ahh...ya had to be there... : ) I had a Bee Hive Hairdo...  that, combined...with 5 inch Stiletto Heels...I was 6'3...with The Total...Amy Winehouse...Diva...attitude.....All...of...It! goin' on! Oh My!}" Oh Yes..."...he said.... but..." No Worries!...We Always Look For her...Every Gold Rush...and would be very sad...if she didn't come back to see us...she is our Best Promoter!"....
How Sweet Is That!!!
The Band.... and Laura... We were all....Enjoying them...so!

No comments: