Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Real Treasures...of The Sale....

Sarah...{Baby...."P"....} Matt...and Colleen...
Treasures....
Laura...Lynn and Lea... Wonderful...Folks....{not sure...who the Gentleman is...on the left...{hmmm...I Think...it may be Jeff...Laura's Hubby? hmmmm....}Mark's Daughter...Sarah...snapped this one! She was a Doll! Helped So Much!}
Alma...{Love...Alma...she is a Surrogate Grandmother... to our Kids...They always went to bake cookies with her...when they were little....She is a Dear Woman....Love Her!}
Ahhh...Mary... {Dark Horse Antiques} What an Amazing Soul... She and her husband Tom...brought a load...for the Sale.... It's always...so Great to see them... Priceless...
The Brockmeyers.... a Wonderful....Family...
Treasures....
Children...of all Ages... from tiny.... to Folks in their 90's...came through...
More....Treasures...
Miss. Audrey... { Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats....} Think I saw her...almost...daily.... She is such...a Gift... in so many lives...
I was thinking...this morn...about The Sale...
and...tho... I Love This Old Stuff...
I think one of the Biggest reasons I do...
are the Folks...
who share...The Love of Old...
with me....
This Old Stuff...
Has brought so many...Wonderful People...into my life....
They...are the Real....Treasures....
Yes...they are....
The Sale went well...
We fought wind....rain...heat...and Long...long...hours...
and...I know... I am...Tired....
It was so Great seeing everyone...
and I can't Thank...Sarah N.{Mark's Daughter} enough...for helping out...
She is a Trooper!
Liz....The Boys... John...Gayle...and Carolyn...Mark...
and...Folks...I have never met...for lending a hand....
There are so many stories...from this sale...
some...very sad....
tears were shed... while visiting.... with folks...I had never met before...yet...we had similar 'journeys'...
Thanks...to Sweet Julie...'The Light'.... she brought me a wonderful gift.... and I will treasure it...always....
I haven't mentioned...Peg... all week...
I couldn't...
I couldn't go there....
Had to stay focused...
She was too ill...to come up...and visit....
I knew...it before she said it....
we talk...every day...
She told me to tell Everyone...how much...she Loves Them...and Misses...being with us All...
So Many Folks are Praying for her...and asked about her...over and over....
Angels...
I couldn't get everything done....the buildings...never got done...
Thursday night....I was ready to throw in the towel....
I melted down...
Thankfully....I had Angels....all around me...
that gave me the strength...to carry on...
I was on my knees...
broken...
There were too many things...coming at me....
too...many...
and...I melted....
But...we had the Most....wonderful...folks...that accepted things...the way they were...
Blessings...
Peg will be up...in a week...or so.... when she heads back to the Mayo Clinic...
I Look...So Forward...to Seeing Her...
I Truly....do...
I'm out the door... have to get things put back together...
I'm taking this week...to get that done...then...next week...I'm working on Nothing...but the house...
It's bad...
Once Again...
Thanks to Everyone....
and...Love...to You...
Barb C.
{I want to say...how much I enjoyed seeing Sarah and Mark...from Duluth.... at Gold Rush... I keep forgetting....to say...how much I Loved their Smiling Faces! and meeting Sarah's Sis! }


4 comments:

Elkart51 said...

Greetings from England folks. I am an englishman and lover of all things American. Especially cars from the 50s to the 70s. Love your blog. ;0) gra aka elkart51.

Betsy's Basket Blog said...

Your sale looks like is was amazing. Here in California we NEVER have sales with your type of treasures! Oh, I so wish I could have attended! You're so right ... you had amazing "people" treasures.

Blessings, Anita

Simply Iowa said...

Greetings...to You...from...Iowa!
Thanks for stopping by 'Simply Iowa'!
I have never been away from the USA....but...someday...I'd like to see England!
It Looks...and Sounds...Amazing...
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Anita!
I have heard...it's tough finding things...out West... : )
We are Spoiled here... and...I think we take things for granted...sometimes...
Hope you can come visit us....someday... I think...You would....LIKE IT!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.