Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Race is On!

Oh my... The Race is On!
Folks will be rolling in...today...through Thursday...I still have 3 buildings...and the FUSO...to get out....another tent to go up....{makes the back green house look like a walk in the park!} Liz has volunteered...this afternoon...and I'm going to hire Carolyn A. to help tidy up.... Holy Smokes!
Mark is going to bring several loads...and friends...are coming tonight...with a load of primitives...
It sounds like we may get a little rain...we need it...so...I'm not complaining...
Sale starts...
Friday Morning...at 8....
{no early sales...}
Wear Your Grubbies...and Bring a Truck!!!!
{bring an umbrella! and wear your boots!}
{I remember...one year...I wore a Lawn and Leaf Bag...for a raincoat....slipped and fell...slid across the yard...with a coffee cup in my hand.... my friends, and customers that were following me....were stunned...watching me slide! They said...they didn't know what was more shocking...watching me slide....on my back...or...that I didn't spill a drop of coffee!!!
Oh Dear...It's Show Time!}


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barb-I remember that fall-you hit the ground hard! Lucky you weren't hurt! Have a great sell-I would have been there this morning but car in shop. Seems the antiquing gods are not with me this year. Looks like you have some great stuff!! Enjoy the show-Cathy Scadden