Friday, May 18, 2012

The Race is On!!! Sale...One Week...from...NOW!!!!

The Ford is Yelling..." Come on Girl! Get Me Unloaded....!!! We Gotta FLY!!!!"
I'm out the Door....Running....so much to get done...!!!
Memorial Day Weekend Sale...
ONE WEEK FROM THIS MOMENT!!!!
holy...smokes!
Love...Love...Love...this Darling...Grungy...Ironstone Punch Bowl.... No Chips...or Cracks...but so Beautifully...discolored.... and the metal box.....has a wire mesh tray...inside...to start seedlings....oh my.... The cab of the Ford...is Full...of treasures....for the Sale.... I think...Folks will have fun.....digging....I know I did...yesterday...gathering....enjoying...the Best Coconut Cream Pie..I have Ever Eaten!!! Made by a 91 year old Woman....oh my.....and...I sipped the most...wonderful...Strawberry Milk Shake...with it! {at sale time...who CARES...about the Waistline!!!!} I spent the day...with the Most...Amazing...Folks...Good...Kind...Folks..... Blessings.... : )

No comments: