Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh...My... Gathered....on the way...to Gold Rush!

Oh My!!! Found some Fun Treasures.... on the way to Gold Rush!!! Love the Bust... she rode shotgun... never once...complained... about my smoking...or...Singing...Loud...in the cab! She's kind of a Prima Donna.... and...Was No Help... Unloading... However... : ) !
Bless her Heart.... : )
{ as I was flying...down the interstate...today...{in the Fuso...and not...the Flat Bed Ford...: ) }this song...came to my mind....'Take it Easy'...Yep......the "Four that want to Own...me..and Two... that want to 'Stone Me' and...One...says... she's a 'Friend'... of mine..."... rang...sooo true... hmmm...... The Journey... : ) }
The Grungy...Old Built in...Iowa Farm Cupboard....Looks...Frickin'....Amazing...  Thanks...to Tim...Laura...and Cindy...for helping me set...the Awesome...Old Darling...on her Feet..... LOVE HER!!!!
The Bust is dated 1867.... but...the woman I bought her from...said she dated from around 1910...and was from a Prominent...Estate in Wisconsin! 
Who Knows??? all I know...is she is My New Best Friend!
I have Tons...of Smalls...to Unpack!
The Doors Open...at 8:00... for You...and Me!
Come Dig!
Hope to See Ya!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
I also found this...Early 1900's Tin Silhouette... Running Horse...Weather Vane.... He was Mounted on a Barn...in Northern Iowa.... Oh  My... He's a little over 3 feet wide...and still has traces..of old paint... they had him Harnessed up! Very...Very....Gnarly....
I lugged...a Load...of Concrete in ... and Massive Cupboards....
I'm gettin' 'er Done!
Take it Easy...
Love...to Ya!

4 comments:

Gatherings said...

glad you had help with the big dawg. Had images of you buried underneath!! Looks awesome!!

house things said...

LOVE that cupboard! Can't believe it didn't sell at What Cheer. Also loving the bust and horse weather vane.

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Have a great show...would be there, but have my Barn Sale this weekend.
Kari

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Guys!...Whew...it's been a long...day... : )