Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oh My...Fun Stuff...Headed to What Cheer!

Oh my...
I have the Ford....LOADED!!!
Lots of Gnarly Fun Stuff!!!
and...Friends...meeting me...with a Load!
{ a couple Old Cupboards...and...More...Fun Stuff!!!}
I picked up this...AMAZING....Old...Old....
Sunbury, Iowa Bank Front!
It'll be at my booth... WOWZA!
I am Loaded with Concrete... and Garden...
and...am looking forward to seeing everyone!
Come Visit Me!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
{ I worked...hard...today...it was in the mid 90's...and I stripped down...to a muscle shirt....{on the top...fitted with jeans...and the trusty old Cowboy boots... but...still a bit scary...} oh my... I haven't sweat this much...in a long...time...
Now...as I sit here writing... It's Pouring rain...and...I thought this song...was perfect.... The Thunder...Rolling.... soft...gentle...Lightning...in the distance.... my sister, Merry Jo... always said...this song...reminded her..of my Dad....He was such...a Gentle Soul....
It reminds me...of when I lived...in the little tin garden shed...with Dolcy...my beloved Dane...
I was 15...
There is nothing...like rain...on an old tin roof...
 Life...is Good...}
yes...it's a Rainy...Night...in Iowa... and no matter how you look at it...or think of it...it's Life...
and ya just gotta...play the Game....
It's...All...Good... : )

No comments: