Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day...Weekend Sale...Day One... : )

Miss Amy....oh my.... So Great to See Her!
It was a Wonderful Day!.... Crazy Busy....had Folks...Parked...Everywhere!
It was...so Nice...seeing Everyone...
It Rained...off and on...throughout the day....but...folks had umbrellas...and didn't seem to mind...at all!
We Have Some...Serious..."Fluffing" to do...in the Morn! and... More Stuff... to Unload... {oh dear!}...
Thanks...to All...who came out... We Truly...Appreciate It! we...truly...do...
Love to Ya...
I am Whipped...
See Ya...In The Morn!
Barb C.
Miss Audrey...and her Darling Son, Dane...was here First Thing! Brought her Amazing..."Cake Pops!" {Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats}...for us all! So Happy...She got the WONDERFUL Late 1700's Chest! It couldn't have went....to a Better Home!
Sweet Lydia...my Friend... enjoyed the Cake Pops! and...I... enjoyed...Lydia....Thanks...Amy...{The Nest} for bringing her... she was the light...of my day!}
Neighbor, Steve...brought these Cool Iron Critters...for the Sale...late...this afternoon! I may HAVE to have one of the Pigs! And paint "Simply Iowa" on it! How Cool Would That Be!!! They are only 25.00!!!!

No comments: