Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A.... Lovely....Day....

Had a Lovely Time...with The PEO Group... There were about 40... Ladies.. and they were all so kind.... They served a Lovely Luncheon...then....I shared with them...My...Love...of Old.... One Lady...said...I brought tears...to her eyes... but...I also made them Laugh.... and that's...always...Fun! I think...they enjoyed...the Old... Soulful...Treasures.... I know....I did.... As I went through the Old Cupboards...pulling, some of my most, Dear Things...to my Heart... It felt so good.... It's been way too long...since I have been able...to Play...with my Toys...
What a Treat!
I threw on a dress... for the presentation...and...dress shoes... oh my.... by the time I got home...I wanted to cry.... my foot...hurt so bad.... but the only shoes I can wear...are my Old Cowboy Boots...and I couldn't get all of the What Cheer Mud...off of them....They are pretty...bad.... so... I hobbled up...to the door...of the Rabbit Hole... and...there...was a Beautiful Bag...hanging on the door...with these...BEAUTIFUL...Vintage... In Perfect Condition.... Cowboy Boots...That Fit Like a Frickin' Glove!!! A Gift...from Son in Law...Nick!!! I slid those Babies on...and wore them the rest of the day.... with.... my Dress!!! Love 'Em!!! { Nick...too! } What a Doll!!!! Ahhhhhhhh... { sigh.......}
The First Daisy..... Just outside...the door... a Volunteer... What a Lovely...Lovely...Gift....
I'm working in, and around the shop...today...
Gold Rush! This Weekend!
Hope... you all have a Most...Lovely Day...
Filled...with... Daisies!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: