Saturday, May 5, 2012

HOME!!! With....Soulful Treasures....

I bought this Wonderful....Early Iowa Crazy Quilt.....The moment I touched....I knew....I had to bring it Home.... oh my....
Lynn, Lea and I had a Very Great What Cheer!
Holy Smokes...Almost Every Single Piece We Had There....Went to New Homes!
I got to bring home the Wonderful... Massive ....Grungy Stepback...Built In! Love It!!! It needs a Back.... and the Darling Little Chimney....also came Home...and I'm Glad!!! They will be Wonderful for Gold Rush!
I can't Thank Lynn and Lea Enough...! It was Great Spending a Little Time with 'em!
Liz....Nick and Miss Scarlett came to the Show...and helped load....I took them to a Great Supper...at Phat Daddy's in Marengo...on the way home...a Very...Very...Good Day!
I Loved The Flea Market! Had the Sweetest Neighbors....and it was Soooo Laid Back....!
Thanks again...to Pat...for letting me use her space....: )
This Old Darling...came Home...from the load...last night...I wish the image was better...It Is....Incredible....
I scoped out an auction...around midnight...last night...and was leaving messages with the Auctioneer...at 6, this morn....I had no idea...how I was going to be at the auction...60 miles north...and do What Cheer...60 miles South...But I Did!
Oh my...I was Spinning...this morn...had Everyone...Twisting...before 7 a.m.!
I am Beat...
I have to be in the shop...early...
Folks coming...
Then...I have to get some things gathered up...for a Presentation...I'm giving on Monday...
"For the Love of Old"
Inspired by Mary Randolph Carter's Wonderful Book...{Titled the same...Love It!}
Then...I have to get the FUSO Loaded...and all the Projects DONE...so I can be at Gold Rush in Rochester, Minnesota...to unload...Thursday afternoon...WOWZA!!!!
The Fun Never Ends!
It was Great Seeing so many Friends....
What...a Lovely Weekend!
Hope...You...had a Most Amazing One...as Well!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
This....this...is one....of many....darling reasons....The Old Crazy Quilt....fell down The Rabbit Hole....oh my....
I found this so...worn....so...gnarly...so...old...and much loved...Mohair Bear Riding Toy....while I was frantically searching for furniture....yesterday.....It was...Love at First Sight! I'm going to....someday... fashion some ears....and button eyes for him....someday...
My friend, Gerald, had this Old...Old Tin Horse Wind Up Toy....once again.....it was all over....the very moment I laid eyes on it! {KEEPER!}
When the Amazing...Old Blue Stepback sold...this morn...I wrote on the tag..."Amazing Farm Cupboard....Sold".... Two Girls walked up...shortly after I tagged it....touched the doors...and said..."Amazing"... turned the tag...to see the price...then burst out laughing...saying..."What Did We Just Say!!!! This is AMAZING!!!"...and....sold...: (

No comments: