Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Holy Cow!

What  I admired...about this...'Holy Cow'...is how....somehow...tho...she was shot...over and over...she...somehow...stayed...whole.... She is...a 'Survivor'....and has...had quite...a 'Journey'...
Love...Her...
Holy Cow!
Oh My...! I owned this 'Holy Cow'.... a couple of years ago...She sold...at Gold Rush....back, then...
The nice man, who bought her....AFTER... he owned her...said all he wanted was the arrow...she was on...and was going to throw her...away....
I had a fit.... and begged him...to please... find a special place in his home...for her...
He rolled his eyes...and walked away...
Then....after all this time...the man came to my Sale...and...gave her to me....
I was DELIGHTED!!!
She's found a spot...here, in the house... and is Very...Very... Loved!
{told ya...I have Angels...for customers... : ) }
Must have been...a 'Weather Vane'...weekend... John bought this one...on the last day of the Sale...from Tom V.
John knew how much I liked it... it reminds me...of my Dad...
I don't quite understand...why the arrow...is pointing up...oh well... It fits right in...with the other...head scratching... in wonder... things... the 'misfits'... I treasure so...
I guess...This is...The Home...of 'The Misfit Toys'...
It takes one...to know...one... : )
and...They...know... They will be Loved...
Always...
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
Hmmm...after rereading this...and looking at the image...of the Old Touring Car...Weather Vane...
 I do...know why...it's pointing up...
I read, in my 'Streams in the Desert' today... a story about an Eagle...that was soaring...for the last time... he had been shot... and was mortally wounded....
His mistake...was flying too close to the ground...and was vulnerable...to a rifleman...
The moral...of the story....
No matter...what Strong Wind....is trying to keep you down...you can't let it {it's the evil one..} You must...climb...above...it... because...if you get too far down...you may stay there...
and...never recover...
keep your eye on the Sky....and no matter....how fierce...the winds...
Soar...
 stay above...all the turmoil...
I'll always remember that... when I look at that Old Weather Vane...
Look Up!

No comments: