Sunday, May 20, 2012

Had to quit...early...last night....
See the Big Jar... 9 feet in the air...without it's lid....
The Lid...is still resting on the floor...of the rabbit hole...
right where I left it....
as I stretched...to get it up high...on the Old Buttery...the lid slipped off... with the jar.....in my hands... {I was teetering..on a ladder...} it hit me on the side of the face...I about fell of the ladder...twisted my back...and cut my face... It got me, on my temple....
Let me tell ya...I saw stars...and had frozen peas...on my face...all evening...
That was Enough..for yesterday....
It looks good..today...
just a bump...but no black eye...
I Thank The Angels...for keeping me...on the ladder....
a Miracle....
The Lid...survived...as well... : )
I'm hitting it Hard...today!
John and Mark...got the second tent up...One to Go!
Had some Darling Girls...and Guys...pop in....
Had a Lovely Visit....
{no early sales...: ) }
Will See Them...Next Weekend!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{I have had many questions...on prices....I will be pricing...on Thursday... We all work hard to keep prices Fair.... I don't charge Friends..and Neighbors to bring things... I only ask...That what they bring is Old...and Priced to Sell.... If they Love It...Keep It...If they want to sell it...we'll make it Happen! Some things...I have stepped up to... and are expensive... {those usually..sell first.. : ( } but...I also pass good deals on...I want Everyone...to be able to enjoy...these Old Treasures...}

2 comments:

Gatherings said...

is there a peg rack on the bottom? Hope you recover ok!

Simply Iowa said...

They are wire coat hooks! and...I am Mended! I have a Hard Head!
but...I was 'stunned'... for...sure... yowza...
Love to ya!