Monday, May 14, 2012

Gold Rush Folk...and Upcoming Events!

The Beautiful... Slightly Larger...than Life....Bust...didn't sell...YAY!!!!
Below...are some of the Folks...with Upcoming Events....
Check them Out!
This was Laura's....Stunning booth.... Check her out! Her info is on the Card...Below... The Rusty Pumpkin!
Sweet...Laura.... It's been a Pleasure...having her...as my Neighbor....and...friend... : )
Tim and Roxie are across from us...in May...Look for them...out and about....they do an Amazing...Job! {their card is below...and upcoming Show, is at the bottom of the page!}
This was Eva's Booth....Wonderful! I had to purchase...Many of her Handmade Soy Candles! Holy Smokes.... They are AWESOME!!!!
Check out Eva's Website!
Janis...Gwen...{Gwen's Show is THIS WEEKEND! Don't Miss It! } and Marlene...Long time Neighbors...at Gold Rush! Good Girls!
I would So Love...to Go To This!!! But...with my Sale...less than two weeks...away... and...without...my Peg.... there is no way... So Go For Me!

This is Tim and Roxie's Show... I'm Gonna Try and See It! Sounds Good!

1 comment:

house things said...

I think the bust is waiting for me. :-) Is the small bust you had sitting in front of the large one still available? Love them both. Don't burn all the candles, I wanna smell, I'm a sucker for a good candle.