Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Friends...and Cupboards...

Raynard...and Perry...
What wonderful Souls...
I met them...many years ago... and...they bought one of my very favorite Cupboards..of All Time...
They were filling their Over the Top...Bed and Breakfast....
The Cover image... in "Lavender" Magazine was taken from their Amazing View...overlooking 3 states...
These Boys Work Hard!
and are such...Kind...and Gentle Spirits....
I have Always...Loved them....
Some day... I'll get to go see it...for myself....
It Looks like...Heaven!
They are 'Yard Birds'.... and work...nonstop...on the Grounds...
I can only imagine.....
As I was working on the Lawn...yesterday... I was thinking of them...
Oh...My!
Raynard...and Perry have, as I...has a Serious Passion...for Transferware...Ironstone...and Staffordshire...as well as Gnarly....Grungy...Over the Top...Soulful Cupboards.... {They are Cool Cats!}
It's always...so Wonderful Seeing Them... They always say...how good I look... {when...I Know...I look a Mess... oh dear...} and Give me the Most Wonderful Hugs!
Oh Yeah... Love...these Boys... I Truly Do!
I'm heading out the door....back to Work....
I'll be getting some images...of Treasures...that will be on the Sale...
and...will be heading out...later this week..to gather...more...
Holy Smokes...
It's Gonna be a Great Sale!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
{after rereading this post... I sat back...and realised....how Many...Most Wonderful Folks... have entered my Life....through...an Old Cupboard...door....
The Love of Old....
has Gifted me so....
in...So...Many...Many...Ways...
Love...to Them...}
Barb C.

No comments: