Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sometimes...Everything...is...Black...and White...

The...Hen House.... oh my....
I dug into the Hen House...today...after...I battled through the Crazy Bittersweet...I opened the door...to a Wall.... Stuff...I had been racking...and stacking...for months....oh...dear....
Then...turned to the Garage....ahhh...no better....
but...I bailed in!
Liz and Miss. Scarlett Belle....arrived in the afternoon...we went through....Loads of Quilts.... I weed whipped...and pulled weeds...around the front.... man... it was a Long...Hot Day!
But...a Good One...!
The Girls...were a lot of help.....and... I probably sat more than usual...but with them here.... somehow...I felt...o.k. about it...sometimes...there are more important things...than...hustle...and bustle....
Didn't seem like I got much done.... but...think... I must have....
Loads...and Loads...are coming...tomorrow....
Tommie...popped in....this afternoon...she face booked me...this morn...asked if I needed coffee...
my reply...
"yes...yes...oh...yes...."
She is such an...Amazing Spirit.... I Truly Am Blessed....Tommie has The Best Coffee House...in the World..."FUEL Art and Espresso" in Mt.Vernon, Iowa....
{and...her Mom's...Bakery...Holy Smokes!!!!}
{I should know...I am...a Coffee Connoisseur...and...I am...pretty good at judging....anything...with SUGAR!!! oh my...}
I have...a Million Miles...to Go....
I visited with Peg...throughout the day...
She is confident...I'll get 'er done...
so...I shall...
I Miss...My Peg....so very much...
Especially...at Sale Time....not for the help...so much....
but the Laughter....
do you have any idea.....how Priceless... Laughter....is...
let me tell ya...
There Ain't No Sunshine...
when she's gone....
I look...so Forward...to seeing her...and Sweet...Mike....this weekend...
I Truly Do!
More images...tomorrow...of the New Arrivals!
Love...to ya!
Barb C.

The...Garage.... {sigh....}
Moments...
what...really...matters...
oh my....it was...just ...yesterday...I think....This was...Liz...and I....wasn't it?
Tommie...went way....out of her way...to Gift me.... with her Amazing...Coffee...to get us through...the next several days... I have always...always...Loved her so... Such a Kind...Gentle Spirit....and she works...so hard....
I am....So...Blessed....
A Friend...

No comments: