Sunday, May 6, 2012

Birthday....49er....

Enough...said....a Long...Day.... Cheers!
{Whew...when...I Ride Around Sally....I forget...how TWISTED my Hair can get...whew... I had it pulled back...Tight...when I got home...I may as well have had Bubble Gum...in my Tresses! LOVE IT!!!!!}
Yes...the Rabbit Hole....Welcomed me... this eve... {it...Always...does...}
Sally...and I took a stroll...way up...North...and brought...this Amazing Cross.... Home...Late...this afternoon...Thanks...to The Sweetest Auctioneer...and Friends...for helping me Load...in Old Sally!
I sat...for hours...this Eve...taking...in...The Rabbit Hole.... oh my....
I was Moving Fast...and Furious...this morn.... soooo much work...soooo tired.... It was a Landslide...from the moment my eyes opened...
But...had a good day...filled with  Good...friends....{old...and new...} Kids...a Very Nice...Auctioneer...and his Darling friends.....and...Solitude.... down the rabbit hole....
 a Martini...or two.... Patron....and...Blue Moon....Wind..in my Hair.... and...Sweet Music....
ahhhh....It's...All....Good....
Love..to Ya....
Barb C.
{the wind in my hair...came long...before the Patron...no worries... : ) I saved that Sweet Birthday Gift....for the Rabbit Hole!}

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

The rabbit hole looks amazing. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.....I loved my 50's! Jan

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Jan...
all I want to know...is what happend...to the '30's?
Think I missed 'em...somehow...
Love to Ya!
and Thank You...
Barb C.