Thursday, May 31, 2012

ARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!

If...you heard a high...pitched Scream...this morning.... it was from Fairfax....
Tho...I didn't scream out loud....I sure was...inside...
Frantic...would be an Understatement...
I Hate losing...anything...
It Drives me CRAZY!!!!!!
{that's why I carry...the brightest...Ugliest purse...on the face of the Earth....}
Holy smokes....
I had just got up...this morn...John asked for the keys, to Jethro... he's going to have the Boys buff him...
I looked on the Kitchen counter...next to my purse...where I always put them....
Nothin'...
Hmmm....dug through my purse.... I must have thrown them...in that mess....when I was carrying cleaning supplies in.....yesterday....
Nothing....
Then...I dumped it all out...They HAD to be in There!!!
{oh yes.... it was beginning to boil...in my brain....}
Then...I thought...did I throw them in a shopping bag...
dug through all the recycling....
Not THERE!!!
Had John...re dig....
{twice...}
Then...I went through every bag of trash...YUK!!!!!
{I was Cleaning...and Scrubbing the house...What a MESS!!!}
Nothing!!!
Then....went through the bag...of garbage I had dumped the vacuum in....looking for the shopping bags...from the cleaning supplies...YUKKKK!!!!
Nothing....
John climbed through the back seat of Jethro.... to see if I dropped them in the trunk...when I unloaded the bags...
NOTHING!!!!
I walked the lawn....in the rain....to see if I dropped them....when lugging stuff in....
NOTHING!!!
{by now....my head is EXPLODING!!!!}
John checked the Ford....Nothing....
I asked John....
How Much...to have a locksmith come out.... .
He said...a Hundred Bucks!!!
I said..."Do It"!
I couldn't Stand It!!!!
Then...
I remembered...
I had to deliver a piece...for a friend...
and the cab of the Ford...Looks Like The House....
A Mess!
Piled with Stuff...and Packing Blankets...
Tho...John had looked....
I remembered....a Rod fell... to a friends weather vane... as I was pulling out of the yard...in the cab...when I reached to catch it...my purse dumped....everywhere....
I ran back out, to the truck...and nestled...deep in the blankets... were THE KEYS!!!!!!
Oh My Gosh...
I am surprised I didn't have a Stroke...this Morning...
My head is Still...Pounding!!!!!
We'll.. be having another set...or Three...made.....
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{I'm on the road...delivering....BIG...Big....stuff..today....oh my... I need..a Road Trip....yes...I do....}


1 comment:

Curtains in My Tree said...

been there done that a few times, crazy